Logo cc698a2ba2a0469ca39cb0bf71834abc9911039606009d7ac76177d8d39f5eaa
LILLET BLANC LIQUEUR IN ALCHEMY
Legendary French aperitif, Lillet brothers created.
It's strange that Lillet Blanc isn't so famous in Russia. Such original wines as Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle for the Blanc and Semillon are used to make this excellent aperitif. Those wines are 85% of Lillet Blanc while the rest 15% are peels of sweet oranges from Morocco and green oranges from Haiti.
  • 40
  • 4079
We are pleased to not just share delicacy of this drink but also give you more of Lillet so you could feel the best of its taste. Order two glasses and get one free.
You never know what drink extra glass, as long as it drank.
Citate 605b6b7ce2e814461a299042e76c3fc2aa089342870a60390fc2d5ac81603c72
George Courteline